NAVY EFMP Respite Care Program
You may also contact CCR&R:
by phone 904-208-2044 x7
request a referral
apply for child care assistance
Walk-Ins and Appointment Information
Child Care Aware of America
Navy EFMP Respite Care Program
Navy Families with children with Special Needs, may be eligible to recieve Respite Care.
Families must contact Child Care Aware to verify eligibility and enroll in EFMP Respite Care; however, families may be listed on a wait list until funds are available.
For local information on EFMP Respite Care, contact:
Shirley Jones at 904-859-2659
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Eligibility Information
- One custodial parent must be active duty.
- If divorced or separated, child must reside with the active duty member.
- Enrolled in the Navy EFMP program.
- Child categorized as an EFMP Level IV or Level V.
- Family must enroll through Child Care Aware to verify eligibility before receiving services.
Respite Care is provided to eligible, registered families for up to 40 hours each month.
For information on requirements of EFMP Respite Care Providers, please visit our EFMP Providers page.
View our inclusion brochure for information and resources regarding inclusion.
Visit our resource page for services or information for children with special needs.