Child & Family Resources
You can contact C&FR:
by phone 904-208-2044 x1
request a referral
apply for child care assistance
Walk-Ins and Appointment Information
Programs for Families:
- Looking for VPK information?
- Need help paying for child care?
- Need help choosing a quality child care provider?
- Looking for a program for your 3-year-old?
- Are you a military family with child care needs?
- Need help with transportation for work?
- Looking for more ways to enhance your child's education?
- Is your child's development on track?
- Looking for family involvement information?
- Do you have other Frequently Asked Questions?
ELC of Duval's Community Resource Guide
Other Parenting and Family Engagement Resources and Links
Family Education Network
Parents Without Partners
Single Parents Association
Grand Parent Again
Florida Kinship Center
After School Information
Special Needs Links
ZIP Resource Guide to Substance Use and Violence Prevention/Intervention Services